Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Custom Order Mother Milk Soap



order the mother milk soap for my cousin who is suffering from severe rash, i feel so upset everytime when i see his broken skin, it's all scratched and bleeding and dry ... i decided to order the mother milk soap for him. and the soap came a few days ago and i gave one to a friend of my son who has rash too, and the mami told me the soap works so well and less itchy after shower and after swimming and one important thing she mentioned was the broken watery skin is dried and seem recovered.

i am so much happy because i just wish them to feel good. as nobody would know how much people suffer from the itchiness. only u experience it one day. i had the pregnancy rash when i was carrying my son, my skin was so itchy once the sunset until the sunrise, and i scratched my skin until bleeding, i couldn't sleep and satup and cried, it last for 6 months.

please check from here for the custom order. besides there are so many nice soaps. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment